We are looking for someone to join our team as a Category Executive. Reporting directly to our Category Manager, you will be responsible for helping us shape and deliver our impressive growth plans and look after some of our most valuable customers.
The Category Executive will support the advancement of the category agenda both internally, and with our customers to drive growth within various customer accounts.
The day to day role of the Category Executive will include:
- Providing support to the category manager and work with the internal commercial function to help drive category growth in line with the company objectives through the implementation of category drivers, delivering detailed insight and presenting to key stakeholders.
- Creation and delivery of meaningful category insight
- Delivery of category tracking reports throughout the business
- Ownership of the monthly market gap analysis
- Support the category manager and commercial team
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely supply of data from suppliers
The right person will be:
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Able to turn data points into concise insights and compelling stories
- Able to create clear and coherent pieces of communication & presentations
- A credible presenter
- Excellent with Excel (pivot tables/v look ups)
- Passionate about working in a small, fast growth business environment
- Friendly, personable and with a flair for both internal and external communication
- It would also be great if you had the following (but it isn’t a deal-breaker!)
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment
- Working knowledge of Kantar, AC Nielsen would be high beneficial
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary, an online benefits programme via our Higgidy Hub, access to our Bupa Employee Assistant Programme, free on shift refreshments and access to Wi-Fi, as well as a generous annual leave allowance which increases with every years service.