We are now looking for someone to join our small but mighty Commercial / Sales team as a Commercial Manager. Reporting directly to our Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for helping us shape and deliver our impressive growth plans and look after some of our most valuable customers.
The day to day role of the Commercial Manager will include:
- Account management – manage and develop our relationship with one or more of our key customers. You’ll have full P&L responsibility for one or more of the “Big 6” grocery retailers, as well as seeking and cultivating new business opportunities.
- Forecasting – generate and own the commercial forecast for your customers. You’ll work with the commercial, product and operations teams to ensure demand aligns with supply.
- Customer insight – hone a deep knowledge of your customers’ and their markets. You’ll use this to guide your customer plans, and also present back to Higgidy to guide our strategy.
- Commercial strategy – help develop and implement our commercial plans, ensuring your customers have the right range, promotions and marketing to maximise profitable growth
- Analysis – dig into the data to guide and support decision making. You’ll work with Excel and various data sources to measure performance and generate insight.
The right person will be:
- a passionate, proactive, confident sales person with proven influencing skills
- smart, with strong analytical skills and the capability to present recommendations concisely
- great at generating and building commercial relationships at all levels of business
- experienced working in FMCG sales, probably with the major grocers on premium brands
- passionate about working in a small, fast growth business environmen
- friendly, personable and with a flair for both internal and external communication
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and bonus package, an online benefits programme via our Higgidy Hub, access to our Bupa Employee Assistant Programme, free on shift refreshments and access to Wi-Fi, as well as a generous annual leave allowance which increases with every years service.